Manage surveys work smarter and set

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-11-27 16:00:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Dismember the available content: Search for key ideas, keywords and sources. Next, separate them into groups of information; what is basic, what is new, what is perennial data they remain the same regardless of the years. Use Google: Do an exhaustive search in the search engine with the data you have reviewed. Look at what appears and contrast with what people search for on that topic. This will provide much-needed insight into the subtopics. Get into leads mode: After you have thoroughly reviewed the material from the second and third sources, interview.

Your clients as if you were a potential lead. Again, filter the complicated from the simple. Go hard mode: Think about the common denominator of all the available data and the ideas that have emerged from all the research. That's your main theme. Scroll: Now that you have your main topic, start philippines photo editor looking for different approaches or perspectives. Spend some time on this. The more streams you find, the more content you will have available. Shake it up: Mix up your topic clusters, remove perspectives, add new ones. Check how your pillar content is holding up.

If everything still points to your central theme, then you're ready to get started. Start writing: Start with the “simplest” topic clusters and work your way up to the most complex ones. This will save you time and resources, as it may take longer to write a difficult side or perspective, delaying the entire production process. My approach to selecting a central topic and topic clusters works well, but is not bulletproof. It is not static either; Every day I learn new and better ways to think about topics and ideas. However, I always remain in topic clusters mode.What is social selling.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|爆肝石器BoomSA

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:39 , Processed in 1.311730 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |